Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Julie's Jewels

Hi Again shoppers! My name is Julie Dumas and I am one of the employees and Again Consignment junkies! Even before I started working at Again Consignment, the majority of my closet consisted of consigned clothes from my favorite consignment boutique... Again Consignment. Here are just two outfits that I put together, all the pieces coming from Again! If you are a sale shopper like me, then I promise you will have luck shopping here. I take pride in my successful treasure hunts. If you want to have one-of-a-kind pieces without hurting your pockets, come visit us in downtown Eagle!
THE TANK? $9.95
THE BRACELET? $1.00
THE WATCH? $1.00
THE DRESS? $16.95
THE BELT? $9.95
THE SKIRT? $1.00
THE RING? $7.95
THE SWEATER? $14.95
THE HEELS? $16.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think--we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...