Friday, November 16, 2012

Fab Friday

FABULOUS FRIDAYS

Hi Again Shoppers! My name is Bailey, and I am the new blogger for Again Consignment! I work here at Again, and I have a passion for fashion! I am currently studying for a major in Fashion Management, and I have been learning so much that I am dying to share it with you!

For this week’s fabulous Friday I am going to cover one of this season’s trendiest colors:
BLUE
 



Prominent blue colors are all over the runway this season!
Let me show you some trendy and practical ways to incorporate blue
into your every day outfit!
(Thanks to my little sister for being such a cute model!)



Running errands or lounging around the house?
Throw on some blue skinnies and pair it with a cute sweater!
 Cozy & Cute!!

At the office? Pair a blue cardigan with a leather skirt! 
Classy, yet fashion forward!

Girls night out!? Or maybe date night? Layer a blue cardigan 
over your LBD for a sassy, but still sophisticated look!
 
Add these adorable booties to complete the look!


 All of these pieces being modeled are currently at our store Again 2, so come snag them before someone else does! 

Shout out to Danielle, a cute customer at Again 2 today. 
She was rocking the blue!


<3 Bailey




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think--we love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...